Company: Extension, Inc
Posted on: December 10, 2018
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures. Our client is looking for an Applications Developer for a Contract to Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI. Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and change management!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You work great under tight time restraints and deliver results.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You have great relationship building and communication skills. What You'll Impact at Our Client:
- You will analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time, risk, quality, and cost constraints.
- You will work within the Agile framework.
- You will collaborate with internal, external stakeholders, and product owners for gathering requirements and user stories.
- You will create development documentation and ensures that this documentation remains current throughout development.
- You will perform the required application and integration testing to ensure a quality product, including unit and regression tests. Assists in the user acceptance testing process and addresses any issues that arise during user acceptance testing. Maintains all issues from testing using the appropriate issue tracking software.
- You will perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, system performance and application responsiveness.
- You will troubleshoot operational issues that arise and provide timely response and recommendation for workable solutions.What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related technical field is required.
- 3+ years of .NET development.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL, Server, IIS.
- Experience with .NET development with SiteCore CMS - provided by Dice C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web Service, SQL
Keywords: Extension, Inc, Milwaukee , Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!