Posted on: September 18, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh NewmanAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
looking to add an Associate Attorney to our Milwaukee team. The
ideal candidate will be highly motivated with excellent research
skills and keen attention to detail. The Associate Attorney must be
meticulous and client-oriented in all aspects of their work.Why
join us?Competitive pay benefits and an amazing teamJob DetailsOur
legal firm is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Associate
Attorney to join our team on a permanent basis. The successful
candidate will be responsible for providing legal services to our
clients and will work collaboratively with our team of experienced
attorneys. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is
passionate about the legal industry and is looking to grow their
- Represent clients in various legal proceedings, including but
not limited to, court hearings, depositions, and mediation
- Conduct legal research and provide legal advice to
- Draft legal documents such as pleadings, motions, and
- Attend client meetings and communicate effectively with clients
to ensure their needs are met.
- Participate in case strategy discussions and provide input to
- Manage a caseload and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Attend court hearings and trials as necessary.
- Collaborate with other attorneys and legal professionals to
ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.Qualifications:
- Must have a Bar License.
- 2+ years of experience as an Associate Litigation Attorney or
- Strong legal research and writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive
information.If you are a highly motivated and skilled Associate
Attorney with a passion for the legal industry, we encourage you to
apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary,
benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a team of
experienced attorneys.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Milwaukee , Associate Attorney, Legal , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!