CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Company: State Bar of Wisconsin
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job Title: Trial Attorney
Location: Southeastern Wisconsin, with occasional state-wide
LEE LAW FIRM LLC. is seeking a talented Trial Attorney with a
required minimum of 3 years litigation experience to join our team.
Our firm specializes in the provocative area of criminal defense.
We are a highly respected Wisconsin Criminal and OWI Defense firm
whose mission is to "Speak Up for Equal Justice."
- Prior criminal law and litigation experience is
- Passionate about the criminal justice system
- Strong desire to uphold the United States Constitution
- Believe the declaration that "We hold these truths to be
self-evident that ALL men are created Equal,"
- Desire to be a part of a growing team who fiercely advocates
for fairness within our communities and around the state
- Represent clients in courtroom litigation
- Handle all aspects of a client's case including pre-trial
motions, hearings and trials
- Assist clients in negotiations and plea bargains
- Work collaboratively with team members, regarding case
- Conduct client interviews and maintain excellent client
- Required minimum of 3 years of litigation experience
- Prior criminal law and litigation experience
- J.D. Degree from an accredited Law School
- Admitted to practice in the State of Wisconsin
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive salaries based upon experience
- Year-end bonuses
- Opportunities for growth
- Additional benefits offered after probationary period
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about the
criminal justice system, we encourage you to apply. Our primary
practice area is in southeastern Wisconsin, but we also practice
across the state.
Keywords: State Bar of Wisconsin, Milwaukee , CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY, Legal , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!