Automotive Parts Advisor/Counter Person
Company: Russ Darrow Group
Posted on: October 16, 2020
For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group's purpose has been
delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for
our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our
communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is
the foundation of our success - and we want you to be a part of
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through
continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch
compensation and benefits - all while promoting a culture that
values family, diversity and teamwork.
It's simple really - we share the same commitment to our employees
as we do our customers - after all, a great customer experience is
only possible with great employees.
You're not just looking for a paycheck, you're looking to be a part
of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to
the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your
skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is
truly invested in you and your career.
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS.
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS ADVISOR/COUNTER PERSON
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated
for over 55 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate
Offices and 15 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha,
Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, and West Bend.
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram,
Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, and Mitsubishi, with one
of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1
Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
Russ Darrow is looking for talented, detail oriented and dedicated
professionals to join our team and ensure the bright future of our
franchise. If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity,
this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your
As a Parts Counter Person you will be responsible for providing
vehicle parts and merchandise to the Service Team and Customers
while providing exceptional customer service.
Following is a list of certain minimum required duties,
responsibilities and qualifications associated with the position,
subject to applicable law. This list is not all inclusive and may
be amended or supplemented as business needs dictate.
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development DUTIES :
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other
- Assist customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion
requirements, offer specials, and ensure the customer is exposed to
the full product line.
- Interact with the Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle
repair and service.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pickup
- Perform other department duties such as stocking parts,
pulling/shipping returns, and warranty scrapping/returning.
- 1 + Years' Experience in the Automotive Industry Dealership
- Must have a valid driver's license with good record
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Strong computer and phone skills - CDK knowledge preferred
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work in a
- Ability to work independently. COVID 19 CONSIDERATIONS:
- We are taking all precautions to provide a safe environment for
all of our staff, customers and vendors to include:
- Daily Facility Cleaning
- Social Distancing
- Sanitation Stations
Keywords: Russ Darrow Group, Milwaukee , Automotive Parts Advisor/Counter Person, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!