Assistant Receiving Manager FULL-TIME $14.50/hr Responsible for
monitoring all activities in the receiving area pertaining to all
incoming/outgoing merchandise and the
Receiving CRT. Must also take precautions and be aware of any
potential theft indicators. Provides leadership and guidance to all
power equipment operators that are involved with loading and
unloading of products into trailers.
• Ensure accuracy of item description and counts for all
incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Ensure accuracy of all UPC numbers for all incoming and
• Ensure accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading.
• Ensure accuracy and maintain IBT Seal Log for both incoming
and outgoing deliveries.
• Run Order Pool (To maintain “on time” purchase orders).
• Record and file all incoming and outgoing purchase orders.
• Ensure GRB and any AVs are current and accurate.
• Ensure Receiving CRT is entering all receivings on a daily
• File all Driver Logs.
• Ensure Receiving CRT Clerk has all deliveries properly
• Monthly self audits being performed; action items
• Maintain an open channel of communications with the Logistics
• Unload, verify, record, and label all cross-dock pickups.
• Ensure all safety policies are being adhered to in the
• Ensure all HACCP guidelines are in place and according to
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC WS-LC
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 1 year of previous receiving experience
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free