Floor Manager FULL-TIME $18/hr Responsible for receiving the
product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled, clean and
delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is
• Ensure proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with large customers.
• Supervises and works alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor
Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are
stocked and merchandise is rotated.
• Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
• Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
• Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
• Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections
to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic
• Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
• Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
• Supervises the receiving of products and ensures that the
proper paperwork is completed.
• Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having
physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments
• Supervises the ordering of products from vendors on a regular
basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due
to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
• Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the
proper block and date tags.
• Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
• Ensures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked
in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored
•Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly
•Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for the product.
•Ensures that all signage is correct and that the flyers’ prices
are reflected on the product.
•Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical
adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively
merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
•Performs weekly self-audits on the perishable department.
•Works different schedules as required. May be required to start
before store opening and/or start later in order to close the store
and prepare for the next business day.
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4
years experience in customer serviceAbility to read, analyze and
interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and
technical procedures.Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from managers, clients, and general
publicAbility to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.Effective
oral and written communication skills.High level of interpersonal
skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation and
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free