Hydraulic Systems Designer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Immediate need to hire a Hydraulic Systems Designer to join the
team! This position entails four main areas of involvement,
Hydraulic Design, Systems Integration, Assembly/Testing and Product
- Hydraulic circuit designs include open circuit with
multi-station valve manifolds as well as closed circuit
- Sizing and selection of pumps, motors, cylinders, valves.
- Perform basic mechanical and hydraulic design calculations
related to pressure, flow, speed, torque, geometry, etc.
- Integration of hydraulic and electrical control systems,
working alongside electrical designers.
- 2-D & 3-D CAD Software for layout drawings and fabricated parts
- Create and maintain accurate bills of materials.
- Work with manufacturing, test technicians to insure system
meets customer requirements.
- Estimate costing for hydraulic systems and write a brief
summary of the hydraulic system and statement of
- Hydraulic design experience of mobile equipment
- Experience 1-3 years of experience in fluid power
- Hydraulic symbols for creating hydraulic schematics
- Fundamentals of hydraulic systems including calculations
related to pressure flow, speed, torque, horsepower
- 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D CAD layout drawings for machineryPlus to
- Hands-on hydraulic systems start-up and troubleshooting
- Experience with lubrication systems including grease and oi
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Milwaukee , Hydraulic Systems Designer, Other , Delafield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!