Supervisor Manufacturing (WI Operations
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Supervisor Manufacturing (WI Operations) Auto req
Title:--Supervisor Manufacturing (WI Operations)--
Company:--Harley-Davidson Motor Company--
Full or Part-Time:Full Time--
Shift:--Various (1st, 2nd, 3rd) At Harley-Davidson, we are building
more than machines. It's our passion and commitment to continue the
evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of
the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and
leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we
need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless
pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join
us? Our Powertrain Operations facility, located on Pilgrim Road in
Menomonee Falls, WI, is where the "jewel" of the motorcycle comes
to life. Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions
for the final assembly plant in York, Pennsylvania, as well as
transmissions, and replacement parts for sale through
Harley-Davidson-- Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business.
Join our team as a Supervisor Manufacturing (WI Operations)--and
help build the world's most sought-after motorcycles. Job
Supports bargaining unit employees in rotation groups with team
leaders in the manufacturing, assembly,--fabrication, distribution,
and/or development of motorcycles or motorcycle component parts.
resources, tools, and direction needed for the value adders to be
as effective and efficient as possible.--Balances resource
complaints to ensure the delivery of products are on time and
within budget. Job Responsibilities
- Support continuous improvement and strives to achieve cost
- Hold teams accountable to processes, systems, and results.
- Participate in scheduling and production planning.
- Set the stage for the day (i.e. schedule changes, previous
shift performance, quality issues, etc).
- Work with stewards to prevent and/or resolve issues early.
- Provide feedback to team members to ensure good quality
throughout the group.
- Ensure standardized work and process discipline are
- Perform layered audits and prevents passing defects to the next
group. Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations
Management, Manufacturing Technology or related field preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related
- Previous direct supervisory or similar leadership
- Experience in a unionized high-volume production or
manufacturing focused environment.
- Prior knowledge and/or experience advising high performance
work groups and experience with--implementation and monitoring of
Statistical Process Control systems, ISO90001 processes. Preferred
- Ability to jointly lead work groups with Union leadership. We
offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried
employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs,
health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers
and employee stores, employee discounts on products and
accessories, and more.--We welcome everybody to join our family and
be united no matter who you are or where you come from.--Learn more
about Harley-Davidson here .-- Applicants must be currently
authorized to work in the United States. Direct Reports:--No--
Travel Required:--0 - 10%--
Visa Sponsorship:--This position is not eligible for visa
Relocation:--This position is not eligible for relocation
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Industrial, Manager, Operations,
Keywords: Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Milwaukee , Supervisor Manufacturing (WI Operations, Other , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!