Finisher - 3rd Shift (Dept 06)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Power Reliability Division is currently
seeking a Finisher - 3rd Shift to join our team. This position is
based at our South Milwaukee, WI facility.
The Finisher is responsible for performing a variety of repetitive
sub operations on various standard product lines.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Perform some complicated sub-assembly operations, usually
limited to a specific standard procedure - on a repetitive
- Set-up workstation to facilitate easier assembly and operate
independently or on a group basis.
- Screen defective parts or make adjustments as necessary.
- Interact with other departments as needed for advice and
- Gather internal to assemble various padmount units.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates
considered must live within 50 miles of the South Milwaukee, WI
location. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt
from the geographical area limitation.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a manufacturing
- Ability to read and use drawings, routings, specifications,
part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
Position Success Criteria
- Must be able to walk/stand for an eight (8) hour shift with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift 44 lbs. with or without reasonable
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
United States-Wisconsin-South Milwaukee
South Milwaukee WI Loc
ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :096427
Keywords: Eaton, Milwaukee , Finisher - 3rd Shift (Dept 06), Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!