Coil Winder - 2nd Shift (Dept 08)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Power Reliability division is currently
seeking a Coil Winder - 2nd Shift to join our team. This position
is based at our South Milwaukee, WI facility.
The Coil Winder is responsible for performing a variety of
diversified coil winding operations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Perform coil winding operations on a variety of coils and for
different applications, size, design, etc., on small to medium
- Set-up winding machines and related equipment for size and type
of wire, number of turns, type and size of insulation, etc.
- Perform basic soldering operations.
- Adjust fixtures and tension devises for proper winding
- Assemble special coils for proto-type jobs.
- Tag or label finished coils.
- Provide proper resistance when winding coils.
- Test finished coils.
- Read and use drawings, routings, blue prints, specifications,
part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates
considered must live within 50 miles of the South Milwaukee, WI
facility. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt
from the geographical area limitation.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a manufacturing
Position Success Criteria
- Must be able to walk/stand for 8 hours shift with or without
- Must be able to lift 44lbs with or without reasonable
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
United States-Wisconsin-South Milwaukee
South Milwaukee WI Loc
ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :096593
Keywords: Eaton, Milwaukee , Coil Winder - 2nd Shift (Dept 08), Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!