Machine Operator - 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Location: West Bend
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Actively Hiring - Immediate Openings
Hours: Steady, Full-Time positions with paid overtime.
Benefits: Full-Time position with competitive pay & benefits
(health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match)... and
"Come Build a Career in our Growing, Fast Paced, Customer Focused
Company that fosters Training and Professional Development!"
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
- Operate and tend machine that performs one or more packaging
- Start machine and observe operation to detect malfunctions of
machine; stop machine and report malfunction to supervisor.
- Load raw material; inspect at the source; ensure quality of
finished product, stamp and pack.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified
forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing
them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas
such as loading docks.
- Provide for efficient use of materials, protecting them from
- Package products as specified on the work order.
- Perform all job duties following proper "Good Manufacturing
- Work overtime as needed and be open to working in other
departments as trained.
Safety and Cleanliness
"We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employee
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report unsafe
conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protection equipment (PPE) such as
uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
- Meet or exceed Quality standards consistently.
- Ensure acceptable quality parts are being produced. Notify
Production Shift Supervisor when machines are producing poor
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Self-motivated, conscientious individual who possesses a
- One who works well in a team environment and has a proactive
- Read, understand and follow documents such as safety rules,
operating & maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Apply basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Use measuring devices or learn and quickly become efficient in
using Comparator, Dial indicator, Go/No Go gauges.
- Carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or
- Work in a team environment.
- Work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with
demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and
- Communicate clearly and be well-organized
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will---?
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and
arms; bend, crouch, and only occasionally sit.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Heavier items can be moved
with assistance of equipment.
- Use close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability
to adjust focus.
Work Environment: exposure to moving mechanical parts and fumes or
airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is
between moderate and loud.
Keywords: Comar, Milwaukee , Machine Operator - 7 p.m. - 7 a.m., Other , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!