Sr. SRE / Cloud / DevOps Engineer
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Work within a team to plan, deploy, and maintain critical
business applications prod/non-prod AWS environments.
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those
applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and
provide production support.
- Influence other teams and broader Engineering groups in
adopting Cloud technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Work with DevOps leaders in other groups to define and align on
standard operating procedures and best practices.--
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Ansible, Packer
- Create application deployment pipelines with GitLab CI,
Jenkins, and Helm.
- Design and implement strategy to ensure all platform data is
highly available and replicated
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and
driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing,
and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release
and post-production support.
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to
automation to continuously improve the production environment.
- Work with Risk Management and Compliance teams to ensure target
services are hardened and secure.
- Identify reoccurring issues and work with Technology and
Business partners to remediate using leading industry
- Chaos Engineering experience (or exposure) strongly
- Strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools (ability to
automate repeatable tasks via scripting)
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging
- Extensive Monitoring Tools experience - Splunk, New Relic,
- Experience w/ performance engineering and tuning
- Site reliability engineering experience--
- 2+ years of experience in infrastructure design, implementation
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience in technology delivery in a DevOps / Cloud
- Chaos Engineering experience
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster administration and Stateful
- Experience with Open Source tools such as Ansible, Gitlab Cl,
Helm, Jenkins and Terraform
- 1+ years of experience working with Agile Development
- 2+ years of programming experience with automation or
development in Python, Ruby, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience Production Support experience in Linux
- Experience with AWS
- At least 1 year of experience in containerizing applications
with Docker and deploying them to KubernetesEducation
- Bachelor's degree
- AWS Architect certification desired
Keywords: GalaxE.Solutions, Milwaukee , Sr. SRE / Cloud / DevOps Engineer, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!