Posted on: June 10, 2021
Machine Operator – WestRock Milwaukee, WI
$17.50 starting pay; increase after successful completion of 30/60
day probationary period
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Health, Dental, Vision, Industry Leading 401k, Paid Vacation, Paid
Holidays, Paid Personal Holiday
• Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules.
• Inspect. Identify, and correct quality concerns.
• Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement, do basic
math, and some computer skills).
• Ability to learn and apply job related skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge and experience in the Corrugated industry preferred,
but not required.
• Strong communication skills as well as listening skills.
• Ability to lift, push/pull >50lbs; navigate stairs, stand,
walk, bend, and kneel for 8 or more hours.
• Ability to work a standard 8 hour shift up to six days a week
with the flexibility of working over-time during the week to cover
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability,
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability,
Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements
of the daily work.
• Health, Dental, Vision, Industry Leading 401k, Paid Vacation,
• Quarterly Team Share Bonus (based on plant performance)
• Annual Attendance Bonus
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday. Overtime needed based on business needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Knowledge and experience in the corrugated industry preferred, but
not required. Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement,
do basic math, and some computer skills).
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Milwaukee , Machine Operator, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!