Posted on: June 11, 2021
Are you looking for work as a senior/retiree, college student,
or anyone who loves to interact with their community?
LeafFilter Gutter Protection, a rapidly growing home improvement
company is seeking a part-time Event Marketers.
Candidates should possess excellent verbal and written
communication skills, be self-motivated, dependable, and have
reliable transportation. Selected applicants will work on site at a
variety of venues such as county fairs, festivals, and home show.
Hours and days vary, and weekend availability is a must.
For Immediate Hire! Paid Weekly! Compensation: $17-$20
What we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay:
- Compensation increases based on event
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Opportunity for growth into management
- Fun work environment with branded LeafFilter
The Event Marketer will attend pre-scheduled
events and generate leads for the local office through ongoing
interaction with potential customers. Assigned to work trade
shows/events/fairs/festivals, and community events to generate
leads for our talented sales staff. Responsible for exceeding
issued lead targets and goals administered by the Event Marketing
- Interact with potential customers and provide product
demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the
- Event set up and tear down (ability to lift up to 50
- Must be willing to nights and weekends (Friday, Saturday,
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Smartphone required
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential
customers about our product
- High level of energy and engagement for long periods of time at
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate leads for our
#1 rated product
We want to welcome you to the team, APPLY
Keywords: LeafFilter, Milwaukee , Event Marketer, Other , Hartland, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!