We Are Hiring:
Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Management -
Part-Time (32hrs), Days - Ascension St. Joseph's Hospital -
Work Schedule: Tuesday-Friday
8am-4:30pm. Possible holiday rotation in the future.
**THIS IS A BENEFITS ELIGIBLE
What You Will Do:
Coordinate the overall interdisciplinary
plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
What You Will Need:
- Create plan for care across the continuum, integrating
patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or
- Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health
providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Act as a resource for adequate medical record documentation,
appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and
treatment options for post-discharge care
Licensure / Certification /
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state
license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager
Certification (CCMC) preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- BSN preferred.
- Previous experience on Med/Surg or ICU floor preferred.
- Knowledge of care management role preferred.
- Must be very organized, flexible and have a professional and
- Must have great communication skills and work well with
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
For over 170 years,
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career
opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000
Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations
throughout Wisconsin — Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry
Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information