MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* As a Construction Superintendent you will be responsible for
the complete oversight of the construction site. Superintendents
are responsible for managing subcontractors, adhering to schedules,
running morning meetings, site walks, etc.
* The companies Superintendents maintain and grow successful
relationships with owners, architects, subcontractors, vendors and
* The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 8 years
of experience in construction, either as an Assistant
Superintendent or a Superintendent with a background leading
complex commercial projects including but not limited to higher
education, healthcare, K-12, laboratories, offices, warehouses,
* Proficiency with computer software used in the construction
* Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to
success of the Commercial Superintendent.
* Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Commercial projects
With over 50 years in business, this GC construction firm has a
proven track record of completing jobs on time and on budget for
their clients. A lot of their work comes from repeat business and
referrals. As an industry leader, they are continuing to grow
throughout the state of Wisconsin, continuously winning exciting
and complex construction projects.
* Upon an offer as a Superintendent, you will receive a
competitive compensation package based on experience ranging from
* Including a competitive salary, health benefits, PTO, 401k
with employer match, and other added incentives.
Contact Jake at Jakehall(A)michaelpage.us.com for more