Material Handler - 2nd Shift - Flexible Schedule!
Company: Sartori Company
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Sartori, a fourth generation family owned company, has proudly
produced internationally award-winning, artisan cheese for
customers globally since 1939. Rooted in Plymouth, WI, a
short 45 minute drive from Milwaukee, Sartori’s emphasis on high
quality and hand crafted approach to cheese making is a timeless
When you come to work at Sartori, you don’t just join a Company,
you join a family – one great team devoted to making the best
cheese in the world. To attract and retain the best people, we
offer a rewarding culture and industry-leading benefits for our
- A family focused atmosphere with work-life balance.
- An arsenal of health tools and an environment where your
wellness is our priority.
- A shared commitment to our local community.
- A dedication to the growth and development of our team
ABOUT THE JOB!
The primary responsibility of the position is to validate and
troubleshoot inventory as well as handle deliveries of cheese and
- Receives raw material, unloads trailers and records
transactions using a data collection device.
- Stages customer orders using a data collection device utilizing
- Follows all regulatory rules including but not limited to
sealing trucks, record temperature readings of finished goods and
performs and records trailer inspections.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Provides cheese in correct quantities and specifications, based
on reading the production schedule and using a data collection
scanner to production lines.
- Moves finished products to warehouse, and verify the proper
amount of finished goods were scanned.
- Records all information on raw material as it is brought into
the Feed Room and verifies that it is cleared for use on foreign
materials check list.
- Operates pallet stacker for vertical stacking of product in
- Supplies salt, anti-caking agents, etc. to feed room.
- Supplies packaging materials to packaging departments.
- Operates battery charging station and maintain charge in pallet
- Inspects all incoming and outbound loads to ensure product
quality standards are met.
- Picks and loads customer orders onto trailers.
- Creates and applies pallet tags/license plates to finished
pallets and incoming materials.
- Operates stretch wrapper.
- Transports chemical barrels and containers.
- Receives records and distribute inbound package shipments.
- Provides support to feed room and packaging areas.
- Uses cleaning materials for sanitation processes.
- Completes all paperwork associated with essential job
- Communicates with all other warehouse and production team
- Complies with all company polices/procedures/programs.
- Complies with all company Safety, HACCP and GMP
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified to operate forklifts (will train and certify
Individual must be certified for walking, riding and stacking (4
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Typically cool +
SAMPLE WORK SCHEDULE: 8 hour shifts, Monday
High school diploma or equivalency is required (GED)
Food manufacturing experience or experience working in a
converting facility, desired.
- You take pride in your strong attention to detail and work
- You have an excellent track record for safety.
- You are self-motivated and reliable.
- You work well in a collaborative environment and
Keywords: Sartori Company, Milwaukee , Material Handler - 2nd Shift - Flexible Schedule!, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!