ACE Operations Supervisor
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: June 11, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The ACE Operations Supervisor is working Supervisor role. The
individual will supervise and work with a staff in the processing
of 20 lb. Grill Cylinders. Also responsible for leading
safety meetings, tailgate meetings and all activities that relate
to safely operating the facility.
- Reinforces a safety mindset; considers the impact on safety
when making decisions
- Experienced Supervisor with a manufacturing background
- High Mechanical Aptitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in all aspects of production to include Sort, inspect,
clean, label, and refill empty cylinders.
- Ensure Safety compliance and all employees are wearing proper
- Ensure employees are properly handling and filling
- Ensure there is consistent quality of cylinders being
- Track and report cylinder inventory
- Oversee and manager staff and temp employees to production
targets and goals
- Report daily work records for temporary workers
- Hold safety meetings and tailgate meetings and promote a safe
- Manage inventory of supplies needed to produce cylinders
- Run a preventive maintenance program on all equipment to keep
it in good working order
- Do paper work on all loads shipped from the facility
- Train new employees as required
- Other duties assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a strong safety focus
- Strong people skills
- Able to lead by example
- Exceptional work ethic
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to perform physical lifting of cylinders up to 50 pounds
on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School graduate
- 1 to 2 years supervisory experience in a manufactory industry
or a related industry
- Forklift certified a plus
- Will be required to work primarily outside in any type of
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally
protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such
positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied
hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Milwaukee , ACE Operations Supervisor, Other , Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!