Maintenance Technician - Weekend Night Shift
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Location: Port Washington
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Rockline Industries has seen substantial growth with new
equipment and orders. With new growth brings new opportunities!
Don't miss out on your chance to join Rockline. Build your
future with us!
Are you looking to join a recognized local employer, earn above
average wages with a set schedule, and enjoy a clean work
environment? Then Rockline Industries in Sheboygan is the place for
you. Rockline maintains it's focus on recruiting and retaining
associates that embody their values and take pride in their work.
It's no wonder with associates like this that Rockline was voted
Manufacturer of the year in 2014 and 2018. Join a company that
fosters a culture of integrity, service and personal growth. One
that values respect and continuous improvement.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the coordination
of machine repair and enhancement projects along with the necessary
support systems to ensure safety, quality, and productivity
objectives are met on the assigned projects at the Rockline -
Sheboygan facility. Responsible for equipment and tooling
fabrication, and related associate training to insure continuous
Essential Job Functions:
- Make repairs to operations equipment in a timely manner through
root cause analysis.
- Complete machine enhancement projects.
- Work closely with process improvement engineers to drive
standardized work, reduce scrap, and increase throughput.
- Utilize maintenance software to track all team members work
progress and materials to insure timely completion of work orders
and employee performance accountability.
- Work with Process Support Group to identify and document major
equipment related issues and establish an organized plan to
implement corrective action.
- Troubleshoot and repairs all machinery and process related
deficiencies using electrical/mechanical skills. This includes
performing general maintenance duties to encompass all facility
- Demonstrate commitment to Rockline’s RRITE Values of Renew,
Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence.
- Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that
all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying
out this responsibility is part of each associate’s essential
- Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a
willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed or
- Rockline Maintenance Technicians have the opportunity to grow
and advance their skillset with Rockline funded Apprenticeship
- Journeyman card required. Candidates with a minimum of 10 years
maintenance experience will be considered in lieu of Journeyman
- A minimum of 5 years maintenance experience within a
manufacturing setting required.
- Working knowledge of TPM, preventative/predicative maintenance,
operator basic care, and equipment efficiency metrics and
- Electrical, mechanical, machine rigging, mechanical, light
fabrication, power transmission, bearings, lubrication,
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings, specifications,
equipment manuals, and technical documentation.
- Strong leadership, verbal, written, analytical, mathematical,
reasoning, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PCs, including the Microsoft Office family is
- PC / PLC control systems is preferred.
- Working knowledge of paper/nonwovens converting, slitting,
winding, filling, packaging, sealing, conveying, and associated
equipment is preferred.
- 3-day work week; Friday through Sunday 5:30 PM – 5:30
- Work 36 hours but pay adjusted to equal 40 hours worth.
- Overtime is available, but not required
- $3,000 retention bonus. Payout of $1,500 at 90 days and $1,500
at 1 year of successful employment.
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on achieved company
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month
after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account with company
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer of the
Year and 2019's Safety Leader of the Year.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician - Weekend Night Shift, Other , Port Washington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!