Product Manager - Commercial Lines
Company: West Bend Mutual Insurance
Location: West Bend
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of
emerging issues and market opportunities. You will work closely
with line of business product managers and specialists to develop
forms and programs to grow market share.
Specific duties include:
- Research and identify new or underserved markets for growth
- Work with Specialty counterparts to identify opportunities for
- State expansion research to help prioritize growth.
- Build relationships with key departments to facilitate creation
of new products.
- Help create insurance product strategy, drive rapid insurance
product development, and support all state expansion efforts. This
includes prioritizing Product Management Wishlist to build out and
continually refine product roadmap in line with research
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape. Maintaining a
deep understanding of market dynamics, needs and opportunities,
current and emerging trends, as well as traditional and disruptive
factors affecting the industry.
- Foster competitive intelligence through market analysis of
competitor pricing and product activities.
- Manage SBG and Programs for product improvements and
adjustments for measured success.
- Uses expertise in various internal systems, metrics and reports
to analyze and interpret Commercial product data that facilitates
the roll out of new products and enhancements to agents, RSMs and
Experience and Skills
Seven years experience in commercial multi-line underwriting
Leadership skills, with the ability to coach, mentor and develop
Oral & written communication skills
Analytical and communication skills
Project management skills
Organization and time management skills
Preferred Education and Training
Bachelor's degree in Business, Insurance or related field
Completion of Associate in Underwriting program and CPCU
Keywords: West Bend Mutual Insurance, Milwaukee , Product Manager - Commercial Lines, Other , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!