Program Sourcing Leader Ultrasound GI
Company: General Electric
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Description Summary
In this role you are embedded in the Cross Functional Team of
the General Imaging Ultrasound business and will be responsible for
the Logiq Product Portfolio. You will own dedicated products from a
sourcing perspective - managing NPI and recurring product updates
in strong collaboration with R&D, program management and the
integrated supply chain team. You will co-develop a multi year cost
out roadmap for specific product and manage the execution of
related projects to achieve a clearly defined goal to secure long
term competitiveness to your business segment.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital
solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments
that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing
realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a
difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Key team member in a cross-functional segment team responsible
for interfacing between Product Development teams and the Global
Operations organization, including leading key deliverables for the
sourcing segment for the total product life cycle (NPI & Installed
- Key focal point for all Supply Chain issues pertaining to NPI,
installed base component obsolescence and quality, including manage
NPI deliverables required to establish an optimal supply chain
focused on strategic suppliers with a strategy to achieve target
product ICVs for assigned segment.
- Champion sourcing initiatives early in NPI process to ensure
excellence in supplier selection, components, and platform
specification including the selection of strategic suppliers and
simplification and meeting target costs/management of ICV and
- Integrate the Engineering, Production, and Sourcing objectives
in the execution of assigned segment including promoting
standardization across programs for supplied product and champion
sourcing initiatives early in the NPI process (including supplier
P&E), and to ensure excellence in supplier selection and
component and platform specification driving supplier capability
measurements for assigned programs.
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure technology match occurs
between supply partners and engineering & manufacturing to ensure
capable product and factory fulfillment requirements are met.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical related
- A minimum of 5 years experience Sourcing, materials,
manufacturing engineering or engineering.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets development and
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of
- Experience on applying LEAN principles in projects and daily
- Working experience with development and production with Medical
- Effective problem solving ability to lead and influence others
(cross-functionally and globally).
- Experience in negotiating with sole source suppliers
- Excellent program/project management experience with the
ability to develop and execute on integrated program plans.
- Demonstrate strong execution skills and ability to drive change
- MBA or Master Degree in Technical field
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving
you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into
world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything
you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale,
and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that
fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Keywords: General Electric, Milwaukee , Program Sourcing Leader Ultrasound GI, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!