Assembly Technician (Metalcraft Automation Group New Berlin)
Company: Metalcraft of Mayville
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Assembly Technician will be responsible for the electrical
and mechanical assembly, installation, and support of automation
- Assemble, install, and maintain automation systems.
- Perform inspections on automation systems to determine
potential startup issues.
- Align and fit electromechanical assemblies using hand and power
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on installed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Participate in project reviews to help ensure projects are
completed on time and budget consistent with customers'
- Operate in a team environment to help meet or exceed customer
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid math skills and ability to read and convert
- Experience with power tools and hand tools
- Able to read mechanical and electrical blueprints, schematics,
and inspection manuals.
- Effectively follow written and verbal instructions to complete
- Communicate verbally with co-workers to keep a safe working
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Quality driven with attention to detail
- Able to effectively communicate with team members to complete
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products.
- Fanuc robot knowledge and experience is a plus
- We will provide training to give you the base knowledge and
necessary tools you will need to be successful!
We are an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities,
protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Metalcraft of Mayville, Milwaukee , Assembly Technician (Metalcraft Automation Group New Berlin), Other , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!