Portfolio Program Manager - Portfolio Governance
Company: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you interested in shaping business model transformation
efforts? Are you excited about the opportunity to influence others?
Are you passionate about fostering vital connections that will help
to make our company, partners and customers more productive and
profitable? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this
is your opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team. As a
member of the Rockwell Automation IT organization, you will join
our transformation journey as we seek to improve and push
The Program Manager, Portfolio Governance, Enterprise
Transformation Office, owns the execution for the initiatives that
span across the Enterprise. This position requires self-initiative,
ownership, excellent listening skills, responsiveness,
collaboration, portfolio road mapping and governance leadership,
time management, communication and business acumen. This position
will be responsible for managing multifunction efforts to plan &
govern an enterprise roadmap delivery. Global collaboration and
program management leadership will be needed. You will:
- Support the enterprise transformation office to develop and
manage high-level portfolio strategy, as well as detailed execution
- Collaborate with many internal stakeholders globally to plan a
forward looking cross-functional/enterprise transformation roadmap
aligned with the strategy & govern delivery and reporting to senior
- Responsible for governance of the overall scope, schedule and
budget of the roadmap
- Collaborate with product owners, software & hardware product
teams, global process owners, IT technology capability teams & IT -
Business Technology relationship managers (BTMs) to architect and
deliver technical solutions
- Establish, capture and report on metrics to measure value
realization and reporting on it
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not
sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for
this job opening.
- Requires 8+ years of work experience in portfolio and/or
program management, process improvement, change management with
digital/high technology companies/products. Typically, with 12
years of related experience.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and leadership
- Strong experience with agile and other program & portfolio
- Experienced with portfolio and program management framework
tied to road mapping, budgeting, business case, governance and
- Managed large portfolios and or programs (multi-year, > 10
million dollars) for over five to eight years
- Self-starter and possesses flexibility to work in a fast-paced
& fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations, with ability
to succeed amidst ambiguity.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Atlassian suite.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with
colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process
that drives scale.
- Ability to handle the day-to-day management of tasks,
prioritization and resolution of problems and issues and experience
in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability
to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Experience managing the overall delivery through the aligned
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have excellent conflict resolution and people interface
- Further education in business administration, operations or
- Strong analytical skills: ability to distill information from
disparate data sources and the capability to tell the story behind
it, as well as recommendations for next steps (i.e. measure
business value delivery metrics)
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and pivot
with agility to drive outcomes
- Seek out and embrace relevant perspectives when assessing a
situation or deciding; demonstrate clear understanding of multiple
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete
- Bold & willing to challenge status quo
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the
organization on complex decisions
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize
the team's potential
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills to help keep the
team focused and delivering consistent value
- Serve as a change agent to unify the organization towards
common objectives and outcomes (within the program setting) and
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and
If you are an individual with a disability and you need
assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application
process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Keywords: Rockwell Automation, Inc., Milwaukee , Portfolio Program Manager - Portfolio Governance, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!