Presbyterian Homes & Services - Towner Crest is seeking a Home
Care Services Coordinator to join its team. The Home Care Services
Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the work
of Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides in Assisted Living,
assisting with hiring, data entry office support, and coordinating
billing for home care services.
SCHEDULE/HOURS: Scheduler role is M-W-Th-Fr from 8am-
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Home Care Office Support position
reports directly to the Clinical Administrator as designated at the
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Come join the team at our newest PHS senior living community in
Sits atop a picturesque hill on Lisbon Rd betweent the 67 bypass
and Hwy P, adjacent to the Oconomowoc Golf Club.
- Discounted meals
- Free Fitness Center Access
- Great Team to work with!
- Assist with the onboarding process of new Resident Assistants
and/or Resident Aides as designated.
- Coordinate the orientation of Resident Assistants and/or
- Coordinate and develop Resident Assistant work schedules.
- Communicate all performance concerns, educational needs and
development opportunities to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Provide input to performance evaluations of Resident Assistants
and/or Resident Aides.
- Implement established staffing patterns and schedules that meet
resident care needs and financial goals.
- Serve on-call for staffing needs as required.
- Maintain accurate staffing documentation including attendance
tracking as designated by site.
- Maintain and submit accurate staffing statistical data to
supervisor according to established timelines.
- Provide clerical support for the Home Care function.
- Coordinate and complete home care billing for services provided
to residents according to established procedures.
- Maintain inventory, billing and distribution of supplies and
equipment according to established procedures.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and timely payroll information
for the clinical function as assigned.
Demonstrated leadership qualities such as problem solving,
organizational skills, and ability to work well with and coordinate
the work of others.
Demonstrated computer proficiency including word processing and
other computer experience.
Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.
Rated #1 employer in Minnesota by Forbes!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul,
Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a
broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service
options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older
adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive
model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for
over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has
earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with
promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public