Pre Event Housekeeper
Company: Milwaukee Bucks
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: Pre Event Housekeeper
Reports to: Director of Housekeeping/Housekeeping Manager
Location: Arena, Practice Facility, Parking Structures,
Pay: $14.00/hour for the first 6 months of employment,
$15.00/hour after 6 months of employment.
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for talented people who embrace
diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels
valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU!
This is a part-time position that will be responsible for the
cleaning and housekeeping of Fiserv Forum along with the
surrounding Deer District. These duties include daily cleaning of
all arena events, year-round condition and support of all Deer
District events. Hours are typically 1st shift, starting around
- Pick-up debris (paper plates, cups, food, cartons, etc)
- Wipe down and clean all seating within the Arena
- Sweep and mop sections to company SOP specifications
- Clean up different types of spills throughout the arena
- Clean restrooms (Toilets, urinals, sinks, faucets, floors and
dispensers) to company SOP specifications
- Thoroughly clean seats, cupholders, and framework in sections
- Vacuum carpets
- Empty and clean trash containers
- Clean glass and windows
- Clean suites (chairs, countertops, touch points, artwork and
- Dust light fixtures, televisions, signage and artwork
- Understand how to fill mop buckets properly
- Mop-up wet spots
- Clean Touch Points throughout the arena
- Ensure your spaces are clean for events, whether it be a
concert, dirt show, business meeting or NBA Basketball game.
- Understand post-COVID cleaning procedures
- Maintain positive working relationships with staff
- Assist in keeping Arena and SSC within NBA Post-COVID
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work pre events; typically a first shift
- Six months prior experience in a related field
- Be very flexible regarding work hours, often working weekends,
and possibly the third shift.
- Flexible during events as activities change at a moment's
notice and you must be able to adapt.
- Be able to work effectively with all levels of staff,
management, executive leadership and event managers.
- Must be able to bend over to perform certain cleaning
- Must be able to repeatedly climb stairs
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds on a frequent basis
- Position will be evaluated during training, as you must pass a
test to work certain shifts
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are
contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a
criminal background check. We will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer, Ethnic
Keywords: Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee , Pre Event Housekeeper, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!