Night Crew Lead - 410
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Company Name: Roundy's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Assist store director with daily production and operational
functions in the Grocery department. Effectively order stock,
supervise the stock crew and implement merchandising plans. Act as
management in department planning and provide backup assistance in
the store manager's absence. Demonstrate the company's core values
of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a
pleasant working and shopping environment.
- Welcome, serve and assist customers to provide excellent
- Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions
and requests in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment (e.g., ordering machine, telephone, intercom,
register, forklift, pallet jack, box cutter, flatbed and compactor)
according to company guidelines.
- Organize, direct and assist with work of the stock crew; plan
shift department priorities/objectives with store director; monitor
store conditions in the store director's absence.
- Implement and maintain merchandising plans timely and
- Ensure department conditions (e.g., product availability and
placement, display to shelf stocking, facing, rotation, cleanliness
and safety, price stickering and signing) are properly
- Direct associates to ensure task completion and efficient use
of labor; ensure department is ready for daily sales.
- Order aisle stock for the department timely, monitor key item
movement and ensure proper stock levels; communicate effectively
- Monitor and assist with receiving functions and backroom
organization; ensure correct piece counts and processing of
invoices; maintain receiving records/drop sheet book.
- Monitor stored product organization to ensure efficient access
and clear passageways; ensure security procedures are
- Ensure customers receive assistance with special orders,
questions, price checks and product exchanges.
- Assist with department training and development, performance
reviews and administer corrective action.
- Comply with and reinforce all food safety, sanitation and
safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs according to
company, local, state, and federal health code regulations;
identify unsafe conditions and notify store management; follow all
store and department policies and procedures
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, frequently
stooping/bending, walking, standing, squatting, reaching, climbing
stairs, turning, lifting/carrying objects 15 to 50 lbs. and
pushing/pulling objects 50 to 2,500 lbs. Occasionally sit, climb
ladders, work above floor level, walk on uneven ground, crawl, and
lift/carry objects weighing more than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; takes
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
- Sound judgement/decision making skills
- Basic math skills (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Education:
- High school diploma/ equivalent
Education Level: Associates Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Pick n Save: At Pick 'n Save, our values are rooted in
the Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that
make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us
to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value
and service as we have for over 140 years. Here, you'll find
opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and
be a member of a team that is dedicated to supporting our stores
and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Waterford || 515 N. Milwaukee Street ||
53185 || Roundy's || None || Center Store || Employee || Non-Exempt
|| Full-Time || None
Keywords: Kroger, Milwaukee , Night Crew Lead - 410, Other , Waterford, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!