Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for transporting guests to and from the hotel to
local area attractions as well as assisting the guest with
recommendations for restaurants and tourist activities. The Bell
Attendant is also expected to support with front desk operations.
Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to designate
locations assisting guests with luggage maintaining vehicle
cleanliness and concierge duties and to accommodate guests during
their stay in an attentive courteous and efficient manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in
a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record)
- Minimum of one year driving experience
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet guests in a pleasant manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Escort guests to rooms.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers and packages to guest rooms.
- Complete room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special
events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sports
- Assist housekeeping department with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information maps and directions as required.
- Open doors.
- Answer phones to assist guest service agents.
- Conduct house count by computer.
- Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company
- Other duties as required.
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be
seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town
for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the
ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be
productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin
Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements
the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event
space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Milwaukee , Bell Attendant, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!