Customer Service Representative
Company: Performance Food Group
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Customer Service Representative will professionally respond
and interface directly with customers using various means of
- Handle requests by various forms of communication and
technology for orders, substitutions, and pick-up and return
- Provide customer support with special requests.
- Assist various departments in the Distribution Center as
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with data entry and working in a
demanding customer service environment.
- Ability to deal with customers on a day to day basis, via phone
and/or in person.
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills in
addition to being a team player.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
- Customer Service Representative experience within foodservice
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Milwaukee , Customer Service Representative, Other , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!