Sr. Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack - Remote
Location: Kohler, WI or Remote
Are you looking for a rewarding full stack software engineer
opportunity with an innovative global organization? If so, consider
joining Kohler Power's growing Clean Energy product engineering
Kohler Co., one of the largest power generator manufacturers in
the world, has delivered energy solutions worldwide since 1920.
Kohler Power offers power generation equipment for residential,
industrial, mobile, and marine applications as well as automatic
transfer switches, switchgear, monitoring controls and accessories.
For more information about Kohler Power, please visit
The Sr. Staff Engineer - Software will be part of a talented
team of engineers/developers/data scientists devoted to creating &
maintaining world class software applications connecting/monitoring
standby generators and clean energy systems.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not
limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication
Processes and User Interfaces
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure
strong functionality and optimization
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design
- Continuous learning of both tried and true as well as new
techniques and technologies applicable to software development is
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or other related
- 5+ years of experience in full stack development
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Able to work effectively both independently as well as with a
- Proficiency with the .NET Framework, Java, SQL
- Service oriented application development experience is a
- Interface systems experience is a plus (only for
- Microsoft Office applications - Office Suite (Project,
PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Visio and Project
We will consider applicants requiring sponsorship for this
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of
gracious living for those who are touched by our products and
services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates'
development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in
each individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers
a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly
offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to
our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about
our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified
personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran
status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable
accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity
by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law