Public Area Attendant, Kohler Hospitality
Location: Kohler, WI
Join our detail-oriented housekeeping team and help maintain the
beauty and charm of our guest rooms and facilities.
As a Public Area Attendant you will:
* Clean public sitting rooms, public hallways as well as public
restroom areas throughout the hotel
* Clean and maintain restaurants and banquet halls.
* Sweep and vacuum carpets and area rugs.
* Polish furniture and fixtures.
* Vacuum and polish elevators.
* Keep the front of the hotel free from trash.
* Clean rugs, carpets, tiled floors and upholstered furniture
using a vacuum cleaner, broom & dustpan and shampoo machine in the
Front of House.
* Perform daily assigned tasks for restrooms, lifts, back areas,
* Perform special cleaning schedule given by the housekeeping
control desk and/or housekeeping management
* Report maintenance to supervisor/ housekeeping desk
* Comply with lost and found policy of the hotel.
* Assist guests in Public Areas when required.
We have full time and part time opportunities available. Shifts
are primarily 5:00am - 2:00pm and 2:00pm - 12:00am. Weekend
availability is required.
* Prior hotel/lodging experience is helpful, but not
* Candidate must tolerate being on their feet for the majority
of the day and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without
requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of
gracious living for those who are touched by our products and
services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates'
development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in
each individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers
a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly
offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to
our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about
our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified
personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran
status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable
accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity
by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law