Seasonal Material Handler
Company: U.S. Venture
Posted on: June 12, 2021
U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., brings
together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in
the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to
independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive
Schedule for this position is Tuesday-Thursday 2:30pm-10:30pm
and Sunday's 8:00am-4:00pm . Schedules are subject to change based
on business needs.
Competitive starting wage at $16.00 per/hr.!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Load, unload and stock tires and auto parts in a fast-paced
warehouse environment using industrial vehicles such as a forklift
or picker equipment
- Stay fit doing hands-on work. You can expect to lift up to 80
lbs. and need to be capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 500 lbs.
Some of our stock racks are 25 feet tall, so you must be
comfortable working at those heights.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to work on your
feet for extended periods of time and work overtime as needed
- Contribute to our culture of safety, ensuring adherence to all
safety policies and operating procedures
- Still unsure? Hear what it's like from warehouse members
Looking for the latest U.S. AutoForce Careers updates? Follow us
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work accurately with lengthy part numbers
- Above average scanning accuracy
- Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
- Neat and well organized
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work at heights of 25 feet
- Capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 500 pounds
- Work on feet for extended periods of time
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Basic computer/RF scanner experience
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including
pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug
and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure
equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
Keywords: U.S. Venture, Milwaukee , Seasonal Material Handler, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!