Company: Milwaukee Bucks
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under the direct supervision of the Security Services
Supervisor, provide guests with a positive experience with and be
responsible for the day-to-day physical security and protection of
the Milwaukee BUCKS Arena, employees, guests, and property of the
Arena. Provide discrete security at all entrances to the Arena, VIP
rooms/waiting areas and restricted areas of the facility; ensure
that the Arena and surrounding property remain intact and
- Interact with Arena guests, vendors and employees in a
courteous and professional manner; assist with crowd control inside
and outside premises; welcome guests, provide assistance and
direction for arena services, and answer any questions guests may
- Work assigned position in or around the Arena and parking
structure during all scheduled events; conduct rounds of the area
to keep unauthorized individuals away from the performers and out
of the restricted areas; assist departments with any security
- Enforce all Arena policies and procedures; this regularly
involves approaching violators and communicating with them on a
one-on-one basis; warn violators of rule infractions, such as
loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Inspect equipment, bags and all other items that are carried
into the Arena ; use a hand-held detection tool to detect weapons
and other prohibited items on patrons.
- Monitor guests to ensure compliance with organizational
expectations for guest and employee behavior before, during and
after an event; handle any disturbances or problems that arise
during events or at the facility; if necessary, escort disruptive
individuals to security office and/or off the premises.
- Document all safety and medical incidents; meet with law
enforcement officials on and/or off the premises; record data such
as property damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of
machinery or equipment, for use by supervisory staff.
- Control unusual circumstances and events during fire, storm,
riots and other emergencies; implement the Emergency Preparedness
Plan when necessary; alert management to safety concerns inside or
outside of the facility.
- Attend pre-event and other staff meetings and training
sessions; perform other duties as assigned.
- Work effectively with large crowds and handle difficult
guest/event situations in a professional manner
- Must be able to interact effectively and calmly with angry or
emotional guests and/or employees during intensely aggravated
- Ability to effectively manage crises and work under pressure
without loss of composure.
- Ability to memorize, recollect and quickly retrieve relevant
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance at all
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions and take
direction from supervisor and managers.
- Ability to read, understand and process routine information in
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (4-5 hours) at a
- Ability to maintain a commitment to the Company's goals and
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company
- Experience with portable radio and paging systems.
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience in a public setting
- Previous law enforcement, security or military experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work outside in various environmental
Keywords: Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee , Event Security, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!