Beverage Quality Specialist
Company: Molson Coors Brewing Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition ID: 16208
A Career in Beverage:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the
world's beverage drinkers. We are the world's family brewer,
brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people,
we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a
must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who
believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get
fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team
like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Beverage Quality Specialist, you will be
responsible for participating in the development and execution of
quality process of our Co-Packing partnerships in the US and
Canada. This role will also provide planning and implementation
support for qualification & ongoing quality system support of MCBC
key co-manufactures. This role will have responsibility for
ensuring management and communication of Strategic Partners Key
Process indicators to the individual partners and internally in
MCBC. This position will be responsible for administration of
nutritional and sample support for the Strategic Partnership
project team. The role will also be responsible for resolution of
partner customer complaints and distributor claims.
- Promotes quality excellence and execution within MCBC supply
chain at our key Co-Packing partnerships to improve overall
quality, productivity, cost, and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate root cause analysis and continuous improvement when
needed to improve partnership performance.
- Manage the administration of Strategic Partnership KPI's for
for US-Canada-LATAM, dealing with customer claims from our
Distributors, and sample submission to other Departments in
- Development and implementation of ongoing review as necessary
with Co-Manufactues & Co-Packers that will support the current and
future needs of Brewing, Beverage and Quality.
- Serve as resource/coach for new product development on select
projects to ensure quality standards and procedures are maintained
in our key Partners Quality Manuals.
The Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biology or relevant field,
preferably in Food Sciences or Biotechnology
- A minimum of 1 to 5 years experience in a Beverage
manufacturing, quality or warehousing environment.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big
things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name
basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable
donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving
back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house
training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer
tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer
allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive
base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting
passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead
to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up.
We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from
candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in
celebrating our unique brew.
Keywords: Molson Coors Brewing Company, Milwaukee , Beverage Quality Specialist, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!