Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Crossroads Care Center of Mayville
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Crossroads Care Center of Mayville -
SIGN ON BONUS!! (for full time positions
AM, PM, NOC
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of
your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and
services in accordance with resident's assessment and care plan,
and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Resident centered care oriented
- Personal cares to include assistance in adl's, mobility,
positioning, bathing, toileting and dining assistance
- Observations and reporting to licensed staff to monitor
resident condition and safety
- Be aware of all aspects of safety for residents and
- Answer call lights timely and promptly
- Be a team player working in coordination with all disciplines
in the center
- Licensed as a certified nursing assistant, and participate in
scheduled training and educational classes, maintaining the
educational credits for continued certification.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an
informative and descriptive manner.
- Report all changes in the resident's condition to the Nurse
Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as possible.
- Report all accidents and incidents you observe on the shift
that they occur.
- Follow established policies concerning exposure to blood/body
- Assist residents with bath functions as directed.
- Collect specimens as instructed.
- Assist in preparing the resident for a physical
- Answer resident calls as promptly as feasible.
Keywords: Crossroads Care Center of Mayville, Milwaukee , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Mayville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!