Production Generalist II, Start times vary, 10.5 hour shifts (M-Th), ($21.73/hour and up, $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!) - (Hartford/Slinger/West Bend area)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- This position requires work involving physical hardship which
includes, but is not limited to: frequent bending, reaching,
carrying, and lifting/handling weight up to 100 pounds on an
occasional to constant basis.
- Under moderate supervision, regularly perform the majority of
the job duties of any of the positions that are classified in the
same grade level or lower within the facility in which the
- Cross train and become proficient in all areas within the
- Must thoroughly understand processes and independently make
decisions that affect product quality.
- Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet
Grande and regulatory standards, to produce product according to
company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
- Setup, monitor, and troubleshoot equipment to ensure everything
is operating effectively.
- Assist with training new Associates on equipment and
- Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation
of the equipment to keep the work areas free of pathogens and
- Tear down and assembly of equipment for sanitizing as
- Regulatory Compliance
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and
reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR,
DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
- Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and
- All other duties and responsibilities as requested or
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Follow government standards and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related work experience and/or
training required, preferably in a food manufacturing
- Strong math, reading, and writing skills
- Ability to comprehend technical
instructions/policies/procedures in written, verbal, or diagram
- Computer Skills
Keywords: Grande, Milwaukee , Production Generalist II, Start times vary, 10.5 hour shifts (M-Th), ($21.73/hour and up, $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!) - (Hartford/Slinger/West Bend area), Other , Rubicon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!