Tools Management Specialist- Service Now
Company: Molson Coors Brewing Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition ID: 14494
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight
the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer,
brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We're Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we
believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who
believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get
fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team
like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of IT Service Management Tool Management Specialist
working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the North America IT
team supporting and driving current and future operational needs.
The role will provide oversight of the day-to-day support and
management of the ServiceNow system. The role requires
collaboration and communication with internal customers, IT teams,
as well as with our vendors and partners. Looking for a
self-starter and skilled communicator who can manage and prioritize
- Provide leadership and support as team's escalation, process,
and technical re, source for ITSM tool
- Provide subject matter guidance regarding ServiceNow in-system
and MCBC's configuration
- Assess new releases and provide direction regarding adoption of
- Oversee Configuration Management processes and execution across
IT and multiple service providers including driving compliance with
the procedures, policies, data, technologies, and tools. Includes
leadership reporting and dashboards identifying trends, providing
visibility, and leading resolution where appropriate
- Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including
Incident Management, Request/Catalog Management, Problem
Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Self-Service
Portals, and CMDB through the ITSM tool
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports, dashboards,
and custom views utilizing applications such as Performance
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have at least 6 years of experience implementing,
designing, and developing ITSM solutions in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow System Administration - Certification
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration - Coursework
- Understanding of ITIL Foundations version 3 or version 4
other scripting languages
- Understanding of the purpose and implementation of Agile, Lean,
and DevSecOps methodologies
- Preferred that you have at least 2 years experiencing working
with multiple 3rd-party service providers in IT Service
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Your constant curiosity fosters an innovative style to create
effective, efficient solutions.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big
things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name
basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable
donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving
back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive
base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting
passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead
to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up.
We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from
candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in
celebrating our unique brew.
Keywords: Molson Coors Brewing Company, Milwaukee , Tools Management Specialist- Service Now, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!