Packaging Associate I - Mozzarella, 4:00 PM - 4:00 AM ($17.34/hour and up, +weekend premium, $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Team 3; 4pm-4am; rotating weekly schedule
1st Major Area of Responsibility - Packaging & Inspection
- Under close or general supervision of the Team Manager and/or
Team Leaders, perform basic operation of assigned packaging
equipment machine(s) and related computer systems. Accountable to
ensure finished products meet Grande quality and safety
- Work is usually of a repetitive nature and involves one product
line as scheduled.
- Ensure continuous flow of product and monitor for proper
positioning, spacing, sealing, and correct codes/labels. Seek
appropriate resources (Leaders/Managers) as needed to correct and
prevent issues in a timely manner.
- Perform visual inspection for any defects and rework or discard
defective products based on procedures.
- Setup, calibrate, and perform minor maintenance to the
- Complete required paperwork, logs, and computer systems for
- Operate, inspect and maintain forklifts.
2nd Major Area of Responsibility- Sanitation
- Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation
of the equipment to keep the work area pathogen free.
3rd Major Area of Responsibility - Regulatory Compliance
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and
reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR,
DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
- Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and
4th Area of Responsibility - All other duties and
responsibilities as requested or required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow government standards and regulations.
- Provide back-up relief as needed.
Keywords: Grande, Milwaukee , Packaging Associate I - Mozzarella, 4:00 PM - 4:00 AM ($17.34/hour and up, +weekend premium, $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!), Other , Brownsville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!