Dairy Production Associate II - Mozzarella, 4:00 PM-4:00 AM ($18.40/hour and up, +weekend premium, $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Mix Mill Mold
Team 4; 4:00pm-4:00am; rotating weekly schedule
1st Major Area of Responsibility - Production
- Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of
cheese and/or whey products by following established procedures, to
produce product according to company specifications, quality and
- Carry out varied duties such as setup and monitoring of
equipment, stirring/mixing/cutting, cooking, testing, inspecting,
and providing feedback to Cheesemakers or Process Specialists.
- Must thoroughly understand processes and independently make
decisions that affect product quality.
- Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet
Grande and regulatory standards.
- Setup, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment to ensure everything
is operating effectively.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Assist with training new Associates.
2nd Major Area of Responsibility- Sanitation
- Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation
of areas and equipment. Tear down and re-assemble equipment as
3rd Major Area of Responsibility - Regulatory Compliance
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and
reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR,
DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
- Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and
4th Area of Responsibility - All other duties and
responsibilities as requested or required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Follow government standards and regulations.
- Provide back-up relief as needed.
Keywords: Grande, Milwaukee , Dairy Production Associate II - Mozzarella, 4:00 PM-4:00 AM ($18.40/hour and up, +weekend premium, $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!), Other , Brownsville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!