Residential RN Care Manager, Full Time, Day Shift, St Francis,
WI ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus!)
Community Care is hiring for a Residential RN Case Manager who
is committed to teamwork and providing great care to become a part
of our compassionate caregiving team. We are offering rewarding
opportunities to provide care and service in peaceful, tidy and a
well-supplied residential setting that is home to a sister
community we serve.
The Residential RN Case Manager provides nursing care and
services for our residents. This is a full-time opportunity on our
day shift for our Assisi location at 3221 S. Lake Drive, St.
Francis, WI 53235.
Residential RN Case Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Work in collaborationwith the Site Management Team to establish
and maintain uniform, consistent care delivery for Community Care
members, including collaborative problem solving related to member
appointments, transportation, and home care needs.
- Conducts phone and in-person assessments using decision tools
and resources to identify immediate and potential health
- Completes all required documentation and charting and assists
in the development and maintenance of member records.
Residential RN Case Manager Job Requirements:
- Education:Associates degree in Nursing required.
- Experience: A minimum 2 years of personal, clinical leadership,
and or employment experience providing care or service for a frail
or elderly population required. 2 years of recent case management
preferred. Experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
- Licensure: A current Wisconsin Registered Nurse license in good
- Certification: Current CPR/AED certification
Residential RN Case Manager Job Schedule:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- On call rotation
- No nights, weekends or holidays required
Community Care is a nonprofit organization with over 40 years of
experience helping adults with long-term care needs live as
independently as possible. Our Medicare/Medicaid long-term care
programs serve the needs of older adults and adults with
disabilities. We coordinate and deliver a full range of supportive
services that help them live safely, confidently and with
More than 10,000 Wisconsinites trust in us to provide the
quality support needed to help them reach their potential in
health, happiness, and independence. We are Wisconsin-based and
have local offices supporting each of the 14 counties we serve.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our employees make a real difference in people's lives every
day. To show appreciation, we're dedicated to offering competitive
pay and access to some of our great benefits
If interested in joining Community Care, please apply and our
recruitment team will reach out promptly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Nursing
- Halogen Template Staff Direct Care
- Pay Type Salary
- S. Lake Drive - Milwaukee County, 3221 South Lake Drive, St.
Francis, Wisconsin, United States of America