Full-Time Sanitation Maintenance
Company: Molson Coors Brewing Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition ID: 16301
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company, formerly known as
MillerCoors Brewing Company, is to unite people to celebrate all of
life's moments. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and
selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people,
we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a
must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who
believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get
fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team
like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Sanitation Maintenance employee working in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will be part of the Sanitation
Maintenance team. You will mainly be responsible for keeping a
variety of areas in our corporate office or brewery buildings and
facilities in clean and orderly condition. Some of these areas
include, but are not limited to bathrooms, the cafeteria, trash
compactor, kitchens, hallways, lobbies, and entrances.
This position reports to the Facilities Supervisor and works
closely with corporate employees and the security team on
- Utilize a variety of cleaning products and machines to keep the
corporate space clean, including vacuums, buffers, and floor
- Own your assigned cleaning areas with pride and
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a fast paced
- Reliable and punctual
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a
proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big
things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name
basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable
donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving
back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer
allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting
passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and
- Opportunity for advancement based on business need, employee
performance, and attendance
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead
to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up.
We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from
candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in
celebrating our unique brew.
Keywords: Molson Coors Brewing Company, Milwaukee , Full-Time Sanitation Maintenance, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!