Company: Capital Senior Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital
Senior Living team at The Waterford at Hartford!
The Waterford at Hartford, a premier retirement community in
Hartford, WI, provides quality care to residents in our Assisted
Living and Memory Care community. We are passionate about making a
positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you're
looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented
environment, apply for Dietary Cook position today.
Working at The Waterford at Hartford truly means becoming a
member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely
rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that
experience than with us. We are looking for a Dietary Cook to join
Dietary Cook Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing healthy food for residents
- Prepares food ensuring that strict safety standards are
- Will need to be able to supervise and direct kitchen staff in
the absence of the Director
Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member
of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Eligibility based on location.
Keywords: Capital Senior Living, Milwaukee , Dietary Cook, Other , Hartford, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!