Field Tech Associate
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
The Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for
performing various managed client services for a strategic
customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side
Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an
emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
This position will be a Client based position.
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support)
according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and
availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades,
and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End
User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction
- Escalate to IF Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact
a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
- When required - provides onsite shadowing to Dell Program Field
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer
skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
- Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality
desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook
configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on
preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- 1+ years desktop/technical support experience
- A+ Certification
- Must have a proven customer service background
- Knowledgeable of Windows Operating System environment
- Must be able to comprehend and follow verbal and written
technical instructions and scripts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client
technology hardware in our customer environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work
collaboratively in a team environment
- Basic customer interaction skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Technical Support, User Experience, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Milwaukee , Field Tech Associate, Other , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!