Company: Advanced Dental Specialists
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Advanced Dental Specialists is home to a
highly trained team of specialty dental providers, including Oral
Surgeons, Periodontists, and Endodontists. Our goal is to provide
patients of all ages with the best specialty care in the state of
Wisconsin, while providing rewarding career opportunities for all
of our team members.
Advanced Dental Specialists is proud to be among a select
few organizations nationwide accredited by the Accreditation
Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
By providing dental professionals with the resources they need
to thrive, we’re able to provide patients with a tailored approach
to oral care that addresses their unique needs and
The Endodontist that joins our team will be responsible for
performing treatment and preventative services in a collaborative,
patient centric practice environment. An established network of
General Dentists provides a generous earning potential through
referral business. Continuing education and leadership development
opportunities are available and encouraged for this role. Excellent
communication skills are required to maintain our mission of
providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our
position as a provider of choice in the communities we
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services
and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as
all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in
compliance with the most current accepted professional standards;
as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in
continuing education and training opportunities (continuing
education support is available).
Required Skills & Experience:
- WI Dental License ( or eligibility to become licensed in
- Endodontic Residency Certificate.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision,
and 401(k) + Employer Matching
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- High earning potential with proven patient demand and
established referral networks
- Collaborative group setting
Keywords: Advanced Dental Specialists, Milwaukee , Endodontist, Other , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!