Specialist (RCS) Part-Time/Pool
Residential Care Specialists play a life-changing role in the
treatment of our patients.?You are one of the key individuals
working day-to-day, in collaboration
with an interdisciplinary treatment team, to support
patients in achieving their goals. In this role, you
- Gain experience working with residents with a variety of mental
- Accompany residents to various activities such as meals,
outings and group sessions.
- Help deliver evidence-based interventions including cognitive
- Ensure patient safety and assist in crisis intervention when
- Participate in medication administration and
- Safely Drive residents in a company provided vehicle
to appointments and off ground activities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience working in behavioral health is preferred but not
- Previous customer service skills a plus.
- Hold a valid driver’s license without restrictions and a safe
We have Part-Time and Pool (PRN), PRN to 32 hours per week,
opportunities during the times listed below:
Monday through Sunday from:
- 7:00am-3:30pm Weekends, Holiday rotation required.
- 3:00pm-11:30pm Weekends, Holiday rotation required.
- 11:00pm-7:30am Weekends, Holiday rotation and overnights are
Shift differential premium for
nights, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental,
vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per
reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per
- Gainshare bonus based on company
with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition
reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL
Based in Wisconsin since 1907, Rogers
Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit provider of
behavioral health services and is nationally recognized for its
specialized psychiatry and addiction services. Anchored by the main
campus in Oconomowoc, WI, Rogers offers evidence-based treatment
for adults, children, and adolescents with depression
and other mood disorders, eating
disorders, addiction, obsessive-compulsive
and anxiety disorders,
Rogers provides residential care and
has three inpatient facilities that serve southeastern Wisconsin.
Rogers also offers outpatient services throughout the state of
Wisconsin as well as in California,
Florida, Georgia, Illinois,
Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and soon Washington.
The System also
which supports patient care, programs, and research;
In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental
health challenges. For more information,
To apply, please visit
rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online