Residential Care Specialist
Residential Care Specialists play a life-changing role in the
treatment of our patients.?You are one of the key individuals
working day-to-day, in collaboration
with an interdisciplinary treatment team, to support
patients in achieving their goals. In this role, you
- Gain experience working with residents with a variety of mental
- Accompany residents to various activities such as meals,
outings and group sessions.
- Help deliver evidence-based interventions including cognitive
- Ensure patient safety and assist in crisis intervention when
- Participate in medication administration and
- Safely Drive residents in a company provided vehicle
to appointments and off ground activities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience working in behavioral health is preferred but not
- Previous customer service skills a plus.
- Hold a valid driver’s license without restrictions and a safe
NOC Shift - Monday through Sunday from:
- 11:00pm-7:30am (Weekends, Holiday rotation and overnights are
Shift differential premium for nights, overnights, weekends and
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized,
not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care.
Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and
adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood
disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than
a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on
measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient
facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers
outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the
The System also includes
Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which
supports patient care, programs, and research; and
Rogers In Health, an initiative that works to
eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more
information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an