Customer Delivery Rep / Driver - Drive by day, Home by Night!
Company: Lube-Tech Services, LLC
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: October 15, 2021
With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better
than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where
you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace
USA and Star Tribune Top 175 Workplace Team:
- Full-time (Monday - Friday)
- Drive locally, and be home every night!
- Paid comprehensive on-the-job training
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day
- A well-maintained fleet, with an average truck year of
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid time off
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms, gear and personal protective
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key
As a Customer Delivery Representative for Lube-Tech, you will
safely and professionally deliver energy-saving lubricants to
valued customers on a scheduled route. As a Customer Delivery
Representative, you are not just a driver, you are a valued
teammate responsible for ensuring Lube-Tech’s customer service,
quality and delivery performance exceeds the expectations of our
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of
- Safely transport, unload and deliver accurate and quality bulk
or package fluid inventory to customers on-time.
- Positively interact with customers and teammates, answering
delivery-related questions and relaying customer concerns and
inquiries to internal teammates in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain required driver’s license with HAZMAT and tanker
endorsements and medical card
- Safely and accurately complete pre and post trip inspections,
driving records, logbook-logs, and quality documentation
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum
- Class A or B License, medical card and the ability to meet all
DOT qualifications in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety
- Communicate and understand written and verbal
- Ability to regularly lift 75 lbs (pushing and pulling a barrel
or dolly up to 500 lbs independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric and positive
environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and a focus on providing excellent customer
service and meeting quality expectations.
- Prior tractor-trailer driver, CDL driver, regional or OTR
truck, route driver or delivery driver experience.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Lube-Tech Services, LLC, Milwaukee , Customer Delivery Rep / Driver - Drive by day, Home by Night!, Other , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!