Driller/Drilling Assistant- Milwaukee
Company: GESTRA Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
GESTRA Engineering, Inc. is a consulting firm specializing in
geotechnical, structural, pavement and construction materials
engineering. We are located in the Milwaukee and Madison area and
are looking for geotechnical drillers and drilling assistants for
our Milwaukee location. We are willing to train motivated
Drilling Assistant position is entry level and we are willing to
train motivated individuals.
Applicants for the Driller position should have experience with mud
rotary drilling and hollow stem auger drilling. Applicants should
have mechanical aptitude, good communication skills and be able to
- High School Diploma/GED
- Requires good driving record and valid driver's license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening test.
- Must be able to lift 50-80 pounds.
- Full-time position.
- Hours generally 7 AM to 5 PM.
- Position requires year round, outdoor work.
- Occasional overnight travel and Saturday hours.
- Company Assistance in acquiring CDL
- We offer competitive pay, based on experience.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, safe
harbor match for retirement, paid time off, paid holidays.
Keywords: GESTRA Engineering, Inc., Milwaukee , Driller/Drilling Assistant- Milwaukee, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!