Customer Experience Associate
Company: Ace Worldwide Group of Companies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Will be responsible for completing office transactions such as:
supporting Customer Experience Manager, emails, billing, sales
support, quotations and communicating with vendors to ensure we
provide a high-quality service experience for our valued clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities -- Ability to present and
maintain a positive professional image and attitude in a fast-paced
environment. -- Proactively establish and maintain effective
working team relationships with both operations and sales team. --
Answer phones and respond to emails in a courteous and timely
matter. -- Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the
appropriate solution. -- Complete customer and supplier requests
with a sense of urgency. -- Daily job entry and set up with follow
through to the end of order. -- Daily billing and emailing of
customers. -- Ad hoc marketing projects as needed. -- Perform all
other duties as assigned.Education
- 2-yr college degree or 3 + years related experience. Experience
- 3 + years of office/administrative support experience in
crating, logistics or transportation a plus. Knowledge, Skills, and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word &
- Comfortable navigating internet, data entry and billing.
- Knowledge and Experience working directly with customers with a
sense of urgency and pride.
- Experience working in a team environment.
Keywords: Ace Worldwide Group of Companies, Milwaukee , Customer Experience Associate, Other , Muskego, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!