Fulfillment Point Person Level 2 - 12hr Day Shift - 5am-5pm
Company: Serigraph Inc.
Location: West Bend
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$4,000 Sign-on & Attendance BonusWho is Serigraph?Serigraph has
over 70 years of experience in printing, advanced decorating
technologies and graphic solutions for the automotive, appliance,
consumer, medical, power sports, and point-of-purchase markets. Our
core business is decorating plastic. We print, form, mold, finish
and fulfill in-house. Serigraph specializes in transforming our
customer's brands to the physical world through print. Come help us
build a team of creative problem solvers who know they can make a
difference-because that's the kind of community we want.Life at
SerigraphThe average Serigraph employee has more than 15 years of
service! The tenure of our coworkers speaks volumes for life at
Serigraph.Serigraph employees enjoy:
- Competitive wages with shift premiums
- A clean and air-conditioned environment
- Paid time off and vacation buy/sell program
- Paid lunch breaks and holidays included in overtime
- Onsite healthcare including free COVID testing
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision,
disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility on day one
- Free onsite fitness facility and walking trails
- Cross training, growth, and promotion from withinPotential
- Direct and train co-workers, flex and temporary workforce on
specific job requirements and/or instructions. Ensure individual
customer specifications are followed.
- Effectively communicate specific job requirements for each
- Ensure accuracy of Kit Pack counting and packing.
- Conduct in-process team audits for quality, labor reporting,
safety, restrictions and ergonomic awareness and work
- Facilitate the flow on line to ensure efficient and quality
processing of work orders.
- Set-up, monitor and evaluate, and make real-time adjustments as
necessary to the production line in an efficient and effective
- Prepare kits for the First Piece Approval.
- Pull quality production samples for shipment.
- Inspect product for printing, die cutting, laminating or any
other defects affecting the quality of the product.
- Properly record all necessary information on labor reporting
system, i.e. QA forms, job ticket and move tags.
- Perform any necessary finishing functions, i.e. counting, pick
ticket quantities, pop out parts from cut sheets, hand apply, bag,
kit pack, box, shrink wrap, operate material handling equipment and
move product.Who We Are Looking for?We're looking for fun, reliable
coworkers to join our team. We'll teach you how to read job tickets
and are willing to train; however, there are some basic skills
every Serigraph employee must have:
- Show up to work on time
- Be able to read and interpret work instructions
- Communicate issues clearly
- Complete basic math and measurements
- Pay attention to qualityIf this sounds like you, we can't wait
to connect. What are you waiting for?
Keywords: Serigraph Inc., Milwaukee , Fulfillment Point Person Level 2 - 12hr Day Shift - 5am-5pm, Other , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!