Lot Attendant (Full-time) - Milwaukee, WI
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- $15 per hour plus overtime opportunities
- Full-time hourly position
- Comprehensive benefits package with paid time off as detailed
belowABOUT CARVANAOur mission is simple, we are changing the way
people buy cars. We are the first 100% online car-buying
experience, which means we have no sales team and no
commission-based positions. We are disrupting the auto industry by
removing the painful process of the dealership experience and
replacing it with a seamless and convenient online platform.For
more information on Carvana, take a look at our company
introduction video.ABOUT THE POSITIONCarvana's Market Operations
department is known for its team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
As a Lot Attendant, you will be focused on maintaining the
cleanliness and appearance of the vehicles at our Market Hubs. You
will coordinate with fellow employees to ensure timely deliveries
and the highest level of customer satisfaction.WHAT YOU'LL BE
DOINGThis position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness
and appearance of the vehicles at our Market Hubs. As a Lot
Attendant, you will:
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles, as assigned,
- Consistently meet processing and quality standards.
- Complete multi-point inspections on arriving inventory.
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for mechanical, drivability,
and cosmetic concerns.
- Operate company-owned vehicles on company property and on
public roads.This position is not eligible for visa
sponsorship.WHAT THE JOB REQUIRESTo be able to do your job at
Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record (no DUIs and
no more than two moving violations in the last 3 years).
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively in
a professional, courteous manner.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work outdoors continuously.
- Ability to move in and out of vehicles with high
- Ability to frequently stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, squat, and
lift up to 5 lbs.
- Ability to operate various equipment to clean vehicles.
- Ability to work overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays as
needed.This job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.PERKS AND BENEFITSOur team members are the key to
our success, so we want you to live your best life! That's why we
offer more than 30 perks and benefits to support your total
well-being both physically and mentally as well as financially and
socially. Here are some of the amazing programs you'll have access
- 100% paid medical insurance premiums.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company contribution to your Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Telemedicine, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life
- CarvanaFit Wellbeing Program with challenges & incentives.
- Free on-demand mental health coaching & resources.
- Carvana KEYS tuition assistance program.
- Student loan repayment assistance.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Pregnancy & family formation resources.
- Paid parental leave.
- Pawternity leave + pet care savings perk.
- PTO and paid holidays + your birthday is a holiday.
- Carvana Communities to connect team members and promote
diversity & inclusion.
- Passion Projects - company sponsorship for projects in your
- Employee auto discount - buy your next car from Carvana!
- Carvana swag storeIn addition, working for Carvana is not just
a job but an opportunity to build a career through:
- Multi-year career paths and compensation reviews every 90
- Department-specific programs - Automotive Service Excellence
certification, CDL reimbursement, tool reimbursements, and
- Workday Learning modules to support your growth and
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the
country.LEGAL STUFFCarvana is an equal employment opportunity
employer. We are devoted to providing an application process and
work environment conducive to personal and professional growth,
free from discrimination and harassment. We select people based on
skill, training, ability, attitude, and character, without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
(including gender expression or gender identity), marital status,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected
veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable law. We expect applicants and employees to
be professional and cooperative.Carvana is committed to the full
inclusion of all qualified individuals and will ensure that persons
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: Carvana, Milwaukee , Lot Attendant (Full-time) - Milwaukee, WI, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!